среда, 26 декабря 2007 г.

Curtis Mayfield Memory Day / День памяти Куртиса Мэйфилда

Прошло уже восемь лет как от нас ушел великий фанки-мэн - Curtis Mayfield.
Парочка видео, чтобы почтить его память.
Eight years passed till Curtis Mayfield died. But his funky grooves will stay in our souls forever.
Here a couple of Curtis videos.
Скачать / Download (rapidshare)
Перфоманс Куртиса из жесткой тюремной драмы по пьесе Мигеля Пинеро - Short Eyes / Episode with Curtis Mayfield soul singing from the rough jail drama - Short Eyes :
Curtis Mayfield - Do Do Wap Is Strong in Here Video [From Short Eyes Movie '1977]
Piccy.info - Free Image Hosting

Драгдиллерское слайд-шоу - эпизод из блэкс-легенды Superfly (Супер-улет) / Great funky slide-show from cult blaxploitation movie Superfly:
Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman Video [from Superfly Movie '1972]
Piccy.info - Free Image Hosting

Funky Megabombs on MusicdawnFM

1 комментарий:

Victor комментирует...

Hi MusicDawn I love your blog vey much but Why Don't you put some soundtracks on your blog I dont understand I saw your musicdawn.ru site then I want some soundtracks in the list

1.Billy Strange De Sade
2.Gordon Parks The Learning Tree
3.Guy Pedersen Celeste
4.Artie Butler The Love Machine
5.Bobby Davis Orchestra Hit 'Em Hard
6.Sammy Davis Jnr. Sammy [TV Special]
7.Bruno Nicolai Eleonora [TV]
8.Howard Roberts Lord Shango
9.Mort Shuman & Christian Gaubert Orchestre Sex O'Clock USA
10.Dennis Dragon Winter Equinox

Can you put all of them on your blog because I'have been searching for a long time these soundtracks.
Thank you for your interest.Please help me!!!!